Project: Newton Medical Center
Location: Newton, NJ
Newton Medical turned to Mainstream when a main core AHU wasn’t performing and the labs they were serving were not receiving the air they needed. Instead of spending weeks and thousands of dollars on an engineer. Mainstream partnered with factory certified contractors and took on the project from start to finish. From initial analysis and design to install.
- Unit built as an exact match to what was existing.
- In view of minimal shutdown, this unit was designed to be fit through the access provided.
- A few of the upgrades:
- WING coil was upgraded to NFS pre-heat
- Increased capacity
- Multi-zone damper is exact matched to existing.
- Utilizing EC motor fans to increase efficiency and reduce noise.