Commercial Fan Sections
Here at Mainstream, we are experts when it comes to the design and manufacture of commercial fan sections. Whether you are looking for expedited lead times or an unusual design, Mainstream’s flexible and innovative designs are sure to suit your needs. We offer the MLR Series and MLRa Series of commercial fan sections units here.
The MLR Series is a semi-custom commercial fan section that incorporates many of our innovative designs into your existing air handler, while the MLRa Series is entirely customizable. Our commercial fan sections are designed to give you full access to the components that frequently need servicing, feature sections that are easy to install and fit through doorways, and boast impeccable energy cost savings.
MLR Series Features:
- Double-wall panels, 2” thick, with basic thermal break design and injected polyurethane foam insulation
- Indoor or outdoor designs, variable width and height
- Extensive range of available components, including humidifiers, energy recovery, HEPA filters, etc.
- Removable panels
MLRa Series Features:
- Infinitely customizable design; indoor or outdoor construction, with upgraded materials available
- Full thermal break; 2” thick double wall panels, with injected foam and no through-metal
- Easily broken down for transportation or installation
- Extremely low leakage design, able for high static pressures
Benefits of MLR & MLRa Series:
- Full access for servicing components
- Minimal disruption to existing ductwork and piping, thanks to the ability to match an existing footprint
- Ease of installation; sections can be made small enough to fit through doorways, etc.
- Minimal infiltration, exfiltration and radiant heat conduction mean impressive energy savings
Trotter & MortonGeneral Manager
“If there is anyone you would like me to direct some positive feedback to, I'd be happy to do it. It's been a long time since I've experienced service like the entire Mainstream team provided on this order.”
Cold Spring Harbor LaboratoriesAssistant Director of Facilities
“I have found Mainstream equipment built to a very high standard to deal with our demanding applications, while being competitive in pricing. Their sales and engineering staff have been responsive and helpful in making equipment selections and offering solutions to difficult projects.”
Lackland Air Force BaseHVAC Systems Supervisor
“If you utilize them, you won't be disappointed, great communication, good customer service, very good product.”